Providing access to emergency financial assistance.

Helping with life’s basic necessities.

Through the CCVSC, emergency funds for food, housing and utilities may be provided to veterans and/or their dependents. Veteran must have been discharged “under honorable conditions” and have an established residence within the county and must show proof of that residence, such as a signed verifiable lease, mortgage, or utility bill in the veterans name.

Unemployed veterans are required to be actively seeking employment and must be registered with the local veterans representative at the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services prior to receiving assistance. Applications for financial assistance are taken by appointment Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. For more information contact the Veterans Service Office.

See our FAQ page for answers to your common questions.

Download and Print an application for Emergency Financial Assistance

Download Emergency Financial Assistance Policy Manual

We helped Bob with his claim

“I just wanted to thank you for your assistance in filing my claim for hearing aids. I had my Audiology testing on Friday and was approved for the hearing aids. I also have a Wellness Physical scheduled for July 9th.  If it were not for Clermont County VSO and my Service Officer, I would have not known I could get both benefits. I am grateful for the services rendered by your organization. “

Bob C.